Lead Generation - Team with sales to develop the appropriate lead generation process and system
Website - Continuous improvement of the website and development of a community site to meet company goals
Review consistency of messaging and improve website to meet companies goals
Build content for new campaigns, nurture tracks and sales enablement on to support multiple campaigns.
Create free resources each month to drive leads and/or other important metrics (examples include eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
Write award submissions as needed.
Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
Manage editorial calendar with consistent level of posts
Write or cultivate writers from our industry experts on a wide range of topics for our blog that are engaging while being detailed and technical.
Provide feedback to other contributors, and edit other writers' content
Optimize content for search engines and lead generation through keywords
Conduct analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
Create social media calendar & cadence and report to management on a regular basis. (# of posts, engagement, increase in followers, website visits, contacts)
Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence.
Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links
Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don't yet know us
Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
Work alongside other content producers to help distribute content that educates our audience
Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers
Press - Build a program to provide consistent communication to the appropriate media channels
Analyst Relations - Build a program for consistent communication with industry analysts leveraging the team's global industry leadership and reputation
Events - Team with field organization to manage our global event calendar and coordinate resources
- Experience in the safety, security and environmental consulting or technology markets not required, but would be preferred
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Strong editing skills
- Ability to work successfully across different departments and teams
- Efficiently work under pressures, deadlines, and stretch to complete assigned tasks
- Exhibits great creativity and resourcefulness
- Ability to communicate insight and ideas effectively
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, journalism or communications or equivalent.
- 3-10 years of related experience
This position is located in Vienna, Virginia but company is open to a virtual office for the candidate that has the right combination of EH & S experience as well
Our services have expanded to new global markets the Middle East, Asia and South America in response to our clients' needs and will continue to grow to assist companies in meeting the challenges of safety and security demanded by ever-changing global circumstances. To help our growth, we are seeking an Administrative and Accounting Specialist for our Vienna, VA office. The position would report to the Business Operations Manager.