Market Realist is a fast-growing financial technology company with a goal of being the leader in independent investment research. Currently, we reach an audience of 2.5 million monthly users, including a high percentage of financial professionals. We've recently launched a stock-picking newsletter from our CEO with additional newsletters to come. We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager, based out of our NYC office, to manage and implement our marketing efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to play a significant role in a growing company.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and manage marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to MarketRealist.com, create brand awareness, and increase newsletter subscriptions.
- Coordinate strategies with CEO and other Market Realist colleagues to refine and implement campaigns.
- Write marketing plans.
- Develop and implement social media strategy.
- Plan and manage online advertising.
- Direct design, copy, and production of all marketing, advertising, and promotional materials in tandem with UX/UI.
- Manage product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Conduct marketing and industry research, reviewing new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Report to and partner with Market Realist's CEO.
- 5+ years marketing experience. PR experience and contacts a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, including developing appropriate goals, strategy, and budgets, and to multitask while maintaining the highest levels of organization and quality.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Familiarity with Hubspot or similar.
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, subscriptions, email marketing, and social media.
- Ability to handle changes and make timely decisions.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, strong vision, collegiality and enthusiasm for teamwork.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We also provide healthcare benefits, a great company culture, and the opportunity to work with an incredible team. Flexible hours and telecommuting a possibility for the right candidate.
To apply, please submit a brief note explaining why this role is relevant and interesting to you, along with your résumé, to .