Position: SEO Manager
Location: Work at Home, anywhere in United States
· 5 years of organic SEO experience, and 5 years of experience in the use of web analytics tools.
· Up-to-date knowledge of current SEO strategies.
· Knowledge of HTML markup and web development
· Knowledge of server technologies (caching, environments, logging)
· Solid understanding of online marketing
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field OR certification of technical training
Client Facing: Yes
Qualifications Include: Thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates, familiar with industry-standard SEO software, comfortable working with API’s, advanced and integrated reporting, excellent with customer relationship management and able to up-sell services.
The SEO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing search engine optimization programs for clients. The correct person will have outstanding interpersonal skills, possess exceptional attention to detail/problem solving skills and be very goal oriented. This role interacts closely and frequently with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved. Role will also supervise a team of SEO Specialists.
· Microsoft Excel
· Google Analytics
· Google Search Console
· Bing Webmasters
· Google Business
· Day-to-day management of SEO Clients. Be familiar with all SEO clients, results and account details
· Manage and help team of SEO Specialists prioritize and carry out research tasks
· Collaborate on a search marketing strategy based upon client objectives while making recommendations for how best to meet and exceed client needs.
· Monthly Reporting to clients and upper management on KPI’s and web analytics
· Study industry trends and changes in the search landscape. This includes assessing impact of changes to our clients and developing strategies in response to industry updates.
· Help team develop and execute project plans that can be automated for scalability
· New Business Account Audits & Presentations, Scoping and Upsell Opportunities
Why Digital Position?
Digital Position is a fast-paced, growing business. In 2018 Digital Position is projected to grow over 100%, and in 5 years has yet to have a year under 30% growth. Digital Position is a small team of remote professionals, but we’re a tight-knit family that works hard to get results for our clients. We measure on results and work to help our employees achieve those results while avoiding micromanagement at all costs.