Perfection Solutions Staffing of Cincinnati, Ohio is hiring a Social Media Marketing Assistant to join our growing family. In this position, we are looking for an individual to assist with content development, increase brand awareness, and increase engagement.
- Develop, edit and publish original, innovative and creative content across multiple marketing channels that build meaningful connections
- Engage target audience to take action on social media platforms
- Collect and analyze social media and website data for effective campaigns. Continuously capture and analyze appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and act on the information.
- Ensure brand alignment in all communications.
- Thrive in a team environment as well as an independent contributor
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Social Media or Public Relations
- Social Media - minimum 2 years marketing experience
- Positive attitude, a great collaborator, team player, excellence in customer service
- Proficiency in executing e-mail marketing campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hootsuite/Buffer, CRM
- Strong graphic communication and design skills
- Self-motivator with solid organizational and intra-personal skills
- Expert in managing multiple deadlines and projects
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven working experience with social media and social analytics tools
- Superior verbal and journalistic writing/editing skills
- Experience with WordPress, web page layout/design, graphics, and analytics
- Knowledge of multiple marketing channels
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and deliver results in a fast-paced changing environment
- Solutions-oriented approach to communication
- Digital, Social Media and/or Consumer products in marketing, advertising and/or promotions
- LinkedIn (administrative functions)
- Facebook (administrative functions)
- Twitter (administrative functions)
- Instagram (administrative functions)
- Functional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite Software, specifically
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Licensures and Certifications
- None required.
Work Schedule: This is a part-time remote work opportunity.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be prepared to submit 3 writing samples upon request. (Samples may include: Blog, website, social media page, news articles, etc.)
Perfection Solutions Staffing, LLC is committed to providing the finest recruiting services to both companies and job seekers, while delivering the highest quality experience for all people with whom we interact. We are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence, with our focus being on delivering 100% customer satisfaction.
Why partner with us?
We have a dedicated team that will walk you through every step of the onboarding process and continue to hold your hand throughout your journey with us. We truly believe in our family culture and dedication to our team.
Our company is based on 3 principles and these principles show in everything we do.
We push our self to be the best and strive daily to continually raise the bar.
We deliver excellent customer service to our staff, customers, and partners.
We value each one of our team members and pride ourselves on being a partner you are happy to grow with.